White’s Matrix M6
Equiped with the Detech 18x15 SEF search coil and the standard coil a great detector for war relic hunters or people wo are hunting for deep artifact.
White’s M6 metal detector is a more affordable yet still fully featured single frequency metal detector from its E-series. The M6 features two major control dials for quick and easy adjustments to Discrimination and Sensitivity settings. VDI numbers, text labeling and depth information on the LCD screen makes Target identification extremely easy. There are also 7 audio tones for accurate audio verification of targets.
Sensitivity adjustments have a full range of control via the large and prominent control dials to allow maximum detection depth at any time. Ground balance features White’s Auto Trac automatic ground balancing system and a specialized Beach setting for salt water and alkali issues. Pinpointing mode on the M6 can be quickly toggled via the grip mounted trigger. The Discriminate dial also features convenient text guides for trouble-free adjustments to rejection levels.
A numerical and graphical representation of depth readings can also be easily enabled via the trigger. The M6’s depth meter is accurate up to 12 inches.
Using 8 AA batteries with the standard battery holder provides up to 40 hours of operation with good Alkaline variants allowing for uninterrupted treasure hunting all-day long. It also uses a single frequency VLF circuit design transmitting at 14 kHz, one of the most popular frequencies favored by detectorists.
The M6 comes with a 9.5 inch round search coil and built into an aircraft-grade aluminum housing for maximum durability. This American made treasure hunter weighs only a scant 4 lbs.
White’s M6 Specifications
- Brand: White’s Electronics
- Model: M6
- Intended Use: all-purpose; coin, jewelry and beach
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Battery Type: 8xAA, optional rechargeable battery pack
- Visual ID Type: LCD, digital display
- Number of Target ID Segments: VDI numbers, text labels
- Number of Audio Tones: 7 tones, from 57 to 900 Hz
- Ground Balance: AutoTrac automatic ground tracking, plus Beach mode
- Discrimination Type: Turn Knob
- Number of Search Modes: 3
- Adjustable Shaft length: Yes, 45.5 to 51.5 inches
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Yes, fully adjustable
- Coin Depth Meter: Yes
- Pinpoint Feature: Yes
- Frequency: 14 kHz
- Type of Circuit: VLF
- Coil Type: Concentric
- Stock Coil Size: 9.5 inch